This public offer is an offer offer
IP Krasavin Valery Leonidovich, TIN 638500005455, OGRNIP 313631917600010 to conclude a contract on the terms set forth below with any person interested in receiving services (hereinafter referred to as the User).
The acceptance of this public offer is understood as the performance of registration actions on the site https://schoolmassage.online / (hereinafter referred to as the Site), in which the User explicitly indicates his personal data or such data is transmitted automatically from third-party services (Social networks, Messengers, Telecom Operators and others).
Registration actions are performed in the form of:
- Filling out a form on the Website page with personal data (first name, last name, phone number, email address or others).
- Instagram Facebook, VKontakte, Social Networks) (or "like" the community page, or "subscribe" to the community, or accept an invitation to join the community).
- Filling out a form on a Website page embedded in a Social Network within the Service community.
- Sending a message to the Service community on a Social Network or commenting on another message in the community.
- Facebook Instantiation, adding to the contact list or launching an automatic contact Service ("bot") in the Messenger (Telegram, Viber, WhatsApp, VK Messenger, Facebook Messenger, Instagram).
- Sending a message to a Service contact (including a "bot" and by phone number) using a Messenger.
- Sending email messages to the Service's email addresses.
- A phone call to the phone numbers of the Service.
- Sending SMS messages to the phone numbers of the Service.
In case of acceptance of this public offer, the person intending to obtain information on the Site and/or access paid or free services of the Service and /or perform any other actions on the Site understands and confirms that:
- The text of the public offer is clear, the User of the services does not have any questions at the time of acceptance of the public offer.
- According to Clause 5, clause 1, Article 6 of the Federal Law of the Russian Federation "On Personal Data", processing of personal data is allowed if it is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the subject of personal data is a party. Acceptance of this public offer means consent to the processing of personal data of a person intending to receive the services of the Service.
- The Service has the right to send advertising and informational notifications to the user registered on the Service using contact information (personal data explicitly specified by the User during registration or other use of the Service, as well as using data received automatically from third-party services (Social Networks, Messengers, Telecom Operators).
Advertising and informational messages can be sent by:
- sending email messages;
- sending SMS messages;
- sending messages using messengers;
- sending messages via social networks;
- phone calls, including automatic ones.
The Service has the right to send out advertising and informational messages not only about its services and offers, but also to send out advertising and informational messages to its partners, that is, legal entities, individual entrepreneurs, self-employed citizens and individuals cooperating with the Service.
All issues not regulated by this public offer are resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.Contract for the provision of online school services
(essential conditions)1. Terms and definitions
1.1. "Online School" is a service for providing information via the Internet, hosted on the Service.
1.2. "Service" means an Internet site at the address of which, and other technical means by which the functioning of the Online School is ensured.
1.3. "Online Course" is an informational work, including audiovisual, specially created for its display on the Internet and consisting of a certain number of Lessons.
1.4. "Lesson" is a part of an Online Course that logically combines part of the Online Course information and, if necessary, contains requirements (tasks) that restrict access to subsequent Lessons or impose other restrictions on the possibility of completing an online course.
1.5. "Taking an online course" is the process of consuming information of an Online Course aimed at obtaining information, or knowledge, or skills contained in an Online Course, as well as including the performance of mandatory or optional tasks from lessons.
1.5. "Student", the same as "User" — an individual who has accepted the public offer to be able to use all the services and all the information provided on the Site.
1.6. "Student Account" is the Student's personal space on the Service. The Student's account is personalized.
1.7. "Teacher" — a person who provides services for providing information and/or checking Students' Answers on the Service.
1.8. "Student's Answer" is a task completed by a Student, which he provides to the Teacher for subsequent verification. The check can be performed by the Teacher or in automatic mode. As a result of the verification, the Answer may be rejected, which is regarded as non-fulfillment of the Task and impose a restriction on the Passage of the Online course.
1.9. "Stop Lesson" is a Lesson that restricts the Student's access to subsequent lessons until the Student fulfills the requirements laid down in the Stop Lesson.
1.10. "Webinar" is an interactive online event with the participation of an Online Course Teacher or a recording of such an online event
1.11. "Service Administrator" — a person who initiates the offer, provides access services to Online Courses and/or Webinars and monitors the actions of Students.
1.11. "Online Course Conditions" is a set of requirements and restrictions determined by the Service Administrator, which determines the conditions for a Student to gain access to an Online Course and determines the opportunities provided to a Student when completing an online course. Different Students may have different requirements and be given different opportunities.2. Subject of the contract
2.1. The subject of this Agreement is:
3. The procedure for providing services
- provision of access to Online courses for the purpose of obtaining information by Students;
- providing access to webinars;
- provision of a Student's Response verification service in order to verify the correctness of the assignment by the Student. The Student's Response Verification service is provided if it is provided for by the relevant Online Course and the Conditions for completing the Online Course.
3.1. The Online Course access service is provided as follows:
- Access to the Online Course is provided in the Student's Account.
- Access to the Online Course may be limited to a period determined by the Conditions of the Online Course.
- The service administrator has the right to change the period of access to the Online Course.
- An online course can contain one or more Stop Lessons. The number of Stop lessons is set by the Service Administrator.
- If the Student has not fulfilled the requirements of the Stop Lesson or other requirements laid down in the Conditions of the Online Course, access to subsequent Lessons of the Online Course is not provided to the Student until the necessary requirements are met, but within the period of access to the Online course and in accordance with the Conditions of the online course.
3.2. The Student, by mutual agreement with the Administrator of the Service, may be given the opportunity to extend access to the Online Course if, for any valid reasons, the Student was unable to complete the Process of completing the Online Course during the period set for the Online Course.
3.3. The provision of access to Webinars is carried out as follows:
4. Cost of services and payment procedure
- Webinars are held live or recorded, including with imitation of the actions of the Teacher and other viewers. The order of access to the Webinar is determined by the Service Administrator.
- Upon completion of the Webinar, Students can be provided with a recording of the Webinar. The procedure for granting access to the Webinar record is determined by the Service Administrator.
- If technically possible, the Service Administrator provides the Student with a special form of communication (chat) with the Teacher during the Webinar.
4.1. The fact of payment of the cost of the Online Course and / or Webinar means that the Student is familiar with and agrees with the information provided on the Service about the Online Course and / or Webinar, intends to complete the Online Course or listen to the Webinar.
4.2. The Services are subject to payment through payment systems, information about which is available on the Service.
4.3. After choosing an Online Course and/or a Webinar, a payment invoice is generated in the Student's Account. The Service may duplicate the payment invoice to the Student's email address or by other means using the User's known contact details
4.4. The payment invoice must be paid by the Student within 3 (Three) working days from the date of receipt, unless another period is specified in the invoice or in the Student's Account.
4.5. In case of late payment, access to the Online Course with and/ or Webinar is not provided to the Student.
4.5. Partial payment of the invoice and terms of service in case of partial payment is allowed by the decision of the Service Administrator.
4.6. The Service may provide additional services related to the Online School. Detailed information about the service, its cost, timing and other essential information will have to be indicated on the Service. The fact of paying for such additional services will mean that the Student agrees with all information about the services provided by the Service. For additional services, all provisions on Online Courses or Webinars apply, unless otherwise specified in the information about additional services.5. Responsibility
5.1. The student is responsible for the inconsistency of the information provided by him during registration and is aware of the full risk of adverse consequences associated with its incorrect indication. The Service Administrator does not verify the authenticity of the data provided by the Student.
5.2. The Student is responsible for the placement of intellectual property objects on the Service, such as photographs, pictures, drawings, articles, logos, and other objects that, according to the current legislation of the Russian Federation, are granted legal protection. In case of third-party claims against the Administrator of the Service concerning these objects, the Student is obliged to settle them independently. If a claim is brought against the Service Administrator for the protection of the right, as a result of which the Service Administrator will suffer losses, the Student shall compensate such losses within one month from the date of the Service Administrator's claim for compensation.
5.3. The Student is responsible for copying and further distribution of the Online Course and/or Webinar and/or other audiovisual information provided by the Service as a whole or any part thereof. The Administrator of the Service, upon detection of violations specified in this paragraph, has the right to block the Student's Account (including suspension of the provision of services), presenting him with a corresponding claim, as well as to apply to a judicial authority to protect his rights and recover damages or compensation from the Student in court. If it is established that the Student is a participant and/or distributor of the Online Course (including parts of the Online Course) on the services of joint purchases of information products (folding), the Student will be obliged to pay the Customer a fine of 1,000,000.00 (One million) rubles.
5.4. The Student is responsible for providing access to his Account to third parties. In case of granting access to third parties, the Student pays the Service Administrator a fine of 300,000.00 (Three hundred thousand rubles) for each case of violation.6. Refusal of the service of the Service
6.1. If a Student has paid for an Online Course or other service, but subsequently decided to refuse to take an Online Course or another paid service of the Service, he is obliged to notify the Administrator of the Service by sending him a corresponding notification by means of feedback indicated on the Service.
6.2. All refunds to the Student, without exception, are transferred minus the fees of the payment systems through which the Student paid for the services, as well as minus the actual costs incurred by the Service to provide access to the Online Course and/or Webinar and/or additional services, and if the Student has started Online-for the course or other consumption of another service, but subsequently decided to refuse the services of the Service, then the Service, in addition to the commission of the payment system and actual expenses, withholds the cost of services actually rendered on the date of refusal.
6.3. The Student's notification of refusal of services must be provided no later than 5 (Five) days before the date of refusal specified in the Notification.
6.4. The refund of the funds paid by the Student is made in the same way as their payment or in another way by agreement of the Student with the Administrator of the Service.7. Special conditions
7.1. The Service has the right to use Students' Answers in any way, without any restrictions.
7.2. The replacement of the Online Course at the request of the Student is made solely by the decision of the Administrator of the Service and if there is such an opportunity, in particular, if there are free places on the Online course.8. Final provisions
8.1. This Agreement is valid indefinitely.
8.2. On disputed issues, the Parties have agreed on a pre-trial dispute settlement procedure.
8.3. The claim to the Service must be sent to the email address specified on the Service, indicating in the subject of the letter "Disputed issue". The Service Administrator sends a claim to the Student's email address specified by him at the time of registration.
8.4. In the absence of an agreement on the disputed issue within 35 (Thirty-five) days from the date of receipt of the claim by the Service or the Student, the interested party has the right to apply to the judicial authority of the Russian Federation at the location of the Service Administrator.
8.5. The Service is not responsible for failures that occur in telecommunications and energy networks or failures of equipment that ensure the functioning of the Service; actions of malicious programs that caused the termination or suspension of the Internet both in general and in individual network segments involved in the execution of this Agreement; for illegal actions of third parties aimed at unauthorized access. access and/or disabling of the Service.
8.6. This Agreement may be amended by the Service Administrator at any time, in connection with which the User is obliged to check the relevance of the text of this Agreement on a weekly basis and carefully read all published changes.
8.7. The Service Administrator will take all necessary measures to notify the User in advance of changes to the text of this Agreement, in particular, by sending informational messages to the email addresses specified during registration. Nevertheless, the User's obligation to regularly review this Agreement is a priority, and the Student cannot make claims to the Administration of the Service about his disagreement with the changes on the grounds of not receiving the relevant notification.
8.7. If the Service Administrator has provided the Student with access to the Online Course and/or Webinar on a free basis, the Law "On Consumer Rights Protection" does not apply to such services.
8.9. The Service does not bear any responsibility for the issuance of a Student's photo by a search robot of any search engine, if the Student posted his photo in his Account.